Stuff You Can Use is a resource and blog site that’s here to put tons of ready-to-use youth ministry resources in your hands.
All resources on Stuff You Can Use are created by pastors, leaders, volunteers, designers, and creatives in Student Ministry and Children’s Ministry – people who are passionate about sharing and giving their stuff with the rest of the Church.
We know ministry is tough. It’s crazy, it’s busy, it’s draining, it’s hard, and we rarely have the time or the resources to accomplish everything we’d like to do. So it’s our hope that some of the ideas, resources, and tools you find here at Stuff You Can Use can make your life in ministry a little easier – without putting a strain on your budget.
Stuff You Can Use is here to inspire and incite greater unity and partnership within the Body of Christ – it’s a platform for the Church to share with each other the very best of our ideas, tools, and resources.
Because we’re one Church. And we need each other.
If you believe and find value in what we’re up to, would you mind taking a moment to help us spread the word? Here’s how:
- Like the Stuff You Can Use Facebook page.
- Give us a shout-out in your status. You could maybe try something like this… Hey ministry friends! Check out www.stuffyoucanuse.org - super fresh ideas & ready-to-use resources for youth ministry.
- Download our Ad Package. Feel free to use our images to help spread the word!
- Follow us @stuffyoucanuse.
- Tell your followers. You could try something like this… Check out @stuffyoucanuse, super fresh ideas & ready-to-use resources for youth ministry! #stumin #youthmin #kidmin
- Download our Ad Package. Feel free to share the images in your tweets!
ON YOUR WEBSITE, BLOG, OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
- Download our Ad Package. Feel free to use our graphics for banners or ads on your site or via social media.
- Request a guest blog. If you’d like Stuff You Can Use to write a guest post for your blog, or if you have an idea for a blog you’d like to write or help with here on Stuff You CanUse, email Elle!
Thank you so much for believing in this and helping us spread the word! We are so grateful and so excited to connect and partner with you as we love, serve, and better equip the Body of Christ – together.